Legendary Pokémon are Pokémon that are characterized by their rarity and their high base stat totals. For more details, visit Legendary Pokémon on the Pixelmon wiki
Legendary Pokémons can spawn naturally, but a custom spawning system is being used:
- There is a timer. When the timer runs out, the server will attempt to spawn a Legendary Pokémon near a player.
- The amount of time it takes to naturally spawn the next Legendary Pokémon is reduced by voting and purchasing from the in-game store.
- Legendary Pokémons will spawn near any player except players at spawn.
- 2 or more players need to be online on the server for a Legendary Pokémon to spawn. If the Legendary Pokémon spawn timer runs out while there aren't at least 2 players online, the Legendary Pokémon will spawn as soon as at least 2 players are online on the server.
- The "A Legendary Pokémon has spawned!" will show in chat. A sped up "Wither Boss Spawn" sound will also play.
- Use the /legendary command to show info about the timer and the current Legendary Pokémon spawned by the timer.
Spawn Rate Algorithm details
- A random number of milliseconds is generated between 6 and 18 hours, and this is the time left for the next Legendary Pokémon to spawn.
- This time is reduced by 5 minutes per vote, and 15 minutes for each euro spent.
- Once the timer runs out, the algorithm will randomly select a player that is not at spawn/arena. If no suitable location for a Legendary Pokémon has been found at the selected players location, it will try again with another randomly selected player after 10 seconds.
- Once a Legendary Pokémon spawns, a new random number of milliseconds as specified above will be generated.
The Frozen, Static and Fiery shrines used to spawn Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres can be found in the Mining World and Ultra World
Shrines can only be used once.