To protect your base and items from other players, a land claim system is being used on the server.
To prevent players from claiming the entire overworld, you can only claim a certain amount of blocks.
How to Claim Land
- Click on the first corner of the land you want to claim while holding a Golden Shovel:
- Make sure you do not switch the item you have in your hand, that would cancel the land claim.
- Click on the opposite corner of the land you want to claim while holding a Golden Shovel:
If it didn't work, there could be few reasons:
- The claim is too small: a claim must be at least 10 blocks x 10 blocks.
- You are trying to claim a claimed land. You can only claim land that hasn't been claimed before.
- You do not have enough claim blocks!
You can check who claimed a block by right clicking a block with a Stick in your hand:
How to add your friends to your claim
If you are playing with your friends and you want to give them access to your claim, stand on your claim and use the /trust PlayerName command. Replace "PlayerName" with the name of the player.
How to remove someone from your claim
If you previously used the /trust command on someone and you want to remove them, stand on your claim and use the /untrust PlayerName command. Replace "PlayerName" with the name of the player.
How to resize your claim
- If you wish to expand or shrink your claim, first display the claim corners by right clicking a block inside your claim while holding a stick:
- Right click the corner with the Golden Shovel. The corner will disappear:
- Right click the block you want the corner to be moved to:
How to remove your claim
If you want to remove your claim, stand on it and use the /abandonclaim command.
More details and commands
For more details and commands on the land claim system, check the official Grief Prevention Sponge page